Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't have time. Here are the captions:
1) vk inside of this: http://share.ovi.com/media/internimoscow.public/internimoscow.10205
2) walkup to Federation Tower (the shining white blob by Jaume Plensa cowers at the sight of the Russian flag)
3-4) same general area - Delovoy Center/MoscowCiti, whatever they call it
5) Daniel hanging on a blind stop sign outside the restaurant "V Temnote?" (i.e. In the Dark, a dark restaurant where they supposedly have blind waiters)
6) Filyovsky Park neighbors
7-8) tubes and shrubs outside the Mezhdunarodnaya metro station
9) see #1
10) [AM]ERIK[A] by Claire Fontaine at Regina (http://www.regina.ru/main?page=artists&id=74)
11) Dasha wanted сало, finally got it. Probably from farm, but not mine.
12) see #10 (or http://www.regina.ru/main?page=artists&type=single&id=74&action=showid&pic=1015)
I should also probably underscore the sarcasm of the title. Obviously, the Jaume Plensa piece is silly for many reasons, including that it uses latin letters, is situated god knows where, and is definitely not a successful piece of public art.
6 comments:
Meat?? I Hope it's not from farm
Dude, these are great, but you gotta tell us where they were taken!
Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't have time. Here are the captions:
1) vk inside of this: http://share.ovi.com/media/internimoscow.public/internimoscow.10205
2) walkup to Federation Tower (the shining white blob by Jaume Plensa cowers at the sight of the Russian flag)
3-4) same general area - Delovoy Center/MoscowCiti, whatever they call it
5) Daniel hanging on a blind stop sign outside the restaurant "V Temnote?" (i.e. In the Dark, a dark restaurant where they supposedly have blind waiters)
6) Filyovsky Park neighbors
7-8) tubes and shrubs outside the Mezhdunarodnaya metro station
9) see #1
10) [AM]ERIK[A] by Claire Fontaine at Regina (http://www.regina.ru/main?page=artists&id=74)
11) Dasha wanted сало, finally got it. Probably from farm, but not mine.
12) see #10 (or http://www.regina.ru/main?page=artists&type=single&id=74&action=showid&pic=1015)
I should also probably underscore the sarcasm of the title. Obviously, the Jaume Plensa piece is silly for many reasons, including that it uses latin letters, is situated god knows where, and is definitely not a successful piece of public art.
That being said, it was a fun excursion!
So where was it exactly? Business City out past Kievskaya?
That's correct - Federal'naia bashnia and thereabouts
Post a Comment