2/1/09

Pardon the Dust

It just didn't feel the same without the acid green. I hope you will forgive.

Here are some pictures to make up for it:


5 comments:

kg said...

Purdy! In pink!

MasterGote said...

Wait, are you commenting on the photos or suggesting a new background? I know everyone hates the acid green, but MG has been truly depressed without it...

kg said...

I was commenting on the photos. I am, alas, one of the haters of the acid green. It's ironic to me that you, as such a scopocentric person, should wish for your readers to go blind. :) But it IS your blog, and if you were depressed without it, you should do what makes you happy. Just keep syndicating your posts in full so that people like me can read them in Reader. :)

Cookie4Breakfast said...

Oh my god, is it really that cold there? It's in the 30s today here in bama and I've been bitching all day...

MasterGote said...

Hehe, actually, walking to the pool this morning was way better than on Monday. My eyelashes and nose hairs did not freeze together, and when I got home and checked the thermometer, I found out that it was only -10C (14F) to Monday's -20C (-14F). Guess that's where the similarities between bama and Mother Russia end...