Sanitary? Not entirely... Adorable? OMG yes! :) (Also: 25 rubles?! Did the price come way down?! I've never paid less than 45 for a plain one - and I pay attention to these things!!!)
Yes, well, I'll let you in on the secret - this place is an awesome find, and yes, 25 for 3 blini with sour cream, condensed milk, or butter. 15 for a glass, a tea bag, some sugar, and unlimited trips to the samovar. Around the cornder from Taganskaya, a little bit past the Club Chernaya Koshka and a Stomatologicheskaya clinika. (Can you tell I've been there more than once?) Hat-tip to Dasha, fo sho.
2 comments:
Sanitary? Not entirely... Adorable? OMG yes! :)
(Also: 25 rubles?! Did the price come way down?! I've never paid less than 45 for a plain one - and I pay attention to these things!!!)
Yes, well, I'll let you in on the secret - this place is an awesome find, and yes, 25 for 3 blini with sour cream, condensed milk, or butter. 15 for a glass, a tea bag, some sugar, and unlimited trips to the samovar. Around the cornder from Taganskaya, a little bit past the Club Chernaya Koshka and a Stomatologicheskaya clinika. (Can you tell I've been there more than once?) Hat-tip to Dasha, fo sho.
Post a Comment