11/13/08

Special Friends



I know, I know. Bad Gote. Never leaving the house except to frolic in virtual reality. I promise, more pictures of the Motherland. But for now, you'll have to just stare into the gaping maw of Vinny, a canine friend from back home. I'm trying to tell him about late-Soviet performance art, but he seems to find it all a bit of a bore. Well, we can't please everyone.

5 comments:

kg said...

I LOVE your hair! You look super hip :).

Abe said...

usurper!

MasterGote said...

Can't we all just get along, with our hair and our loyalties, balls to the wall? Thank you.

captain birthday said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
captain birthday said...

wotta sophisticate!

Your hair does look awesome! No wonder you've attracted a little action on the side.

I cut my all my hair off a few months ago, partly inspired by you, I have to admit. But in the last two months I've let it go to seed a bit, and i have a serious for real mullet. It's awful. What do you think - all off again, or grow out long?

Help me Mastergote! I need your gotely advice on this matter of national importance.