3/10/09

Help A Brother Out

Dear readers, please take this poll and help out my friend, Buster. I know you're just looking for more stuff to procrastinate with: here's your chance. (In case you're interested, I got an 8).

4 comments:

Buster said...

That is my thankful braying in the distance!

CheeseQuest said...

11! including Lothrop Stoddard.

MasterGote said...

Well, that does bode well for Mr. Buster, and as you're probably more his target audience than I, double dutch!

Buster said...

Thanks, CheeseQuest. Based on the first 20 poll participants, I thought I was going to be able to pull out a naive, cheery interpretation, along the lines of this: "See racists, you won't be remembered! Only one respondent recognized the name Lothrop Stoddard!"

Now, things aren't looking so good for Indian revolutionary organizations who recruited heavily among overseas workers. I take less pleasure in rubbing it in their faces, alas.