Oh huzzah! There is video of old BM himself, a mustachioed bona fide gote if ever I saw one, talking about these photos online! It's in Russian, but it's fun just to see him. Also, I think he makes the butt sex gesture at one point. In reference to the Soviet system, the Soviet system, I swears. Also, you can see the installation and the scale.
10/3/08
More! More! More! And Even More!
Oh huzzah! There is video of old BM himself, a mustachioed bona fide gote if ever I saw one, talking about these photos online! It's in Russian, but it's fun just to see him. Also, I think he makes the butt sex gesture at one point. In reference to the Soviet system, the Soviet system, I swears. Also, you can see the installation and the scale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Where is this other show being held?!
Sorry, this one's at GTsSI: http://www.ncca.ru/events.text?id=8
New goat!
Welcome to the Gotery, good Dr.
How do you fit so many people on a bagel?
I believe grain subsidies are the key to solving the bagel overcrowding issue.
Post a Comment