This week was hard.
2-day symposium, 2 openings, 4? gallery visits, 3 art bookstores, 1 fight with a museum employee over ticket pricing, 1 yelki-palki buffet + 2 (or 3?) subway station pirozhki to keep from starving, 1 interview, 1 coffee with an old professor, 1 kino club discussion, my mom came and went, and I may have found an outside reader.
I think I just figured out why I didn't leave the house today and am still wearing my sleep socks. Time for bed!
PS. Please send masseuse.
9/20/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YELKI-PALKI! Hurray!
It was a dud, because the gorachaia telega was not even working! Boo!!!
But, I also found myself one step closer to finding that awesome bar. On my way to an interview, I found myself coming out of the metro station that had that huge casino with the crazy light-up green outer-space flowers out front. And I saw that silly-looking Armenian-like restaurant, and the Villa Venezia or whatever that we ate at that was empty through a gate in a little courtyard. I'm going to find it, goat-darn it!
I'm sorry - "goryachaya telega"? Is that the hot food bar? (Obv, I've never gone to one of these fine establishments in my time in Moscow).
Also, you're being a tease. How was the Kabakov symposium? And the openings and the galleries? And also - how did you manage to scrounge up 3 art bookstores and where?! Did you got to Sinefantom? God is in the details!
Post a Comment