9/4/08

Loading, Loading, Loading...

This is the speed of life here, and, incidentally, the speed of the computer I'm using at this internet cafe.

You guys, I love you all! Also, I'm really actually here. I've taken 3 showers, cooked like 4 meals (are we including butter and cheese sandwich?), and done yoga twice. Also, I've surrendered my passport to the authorities, bought a city map, and now need to take a nap.

Love love love! Come visit!

Oh, and ps., the SCAV is ON! You know what I mean. Please determine rules in comments. Time for sleep.

3 comments:

Buster said...

SCAV ONE: Easy build-up exercise--produce a photograph of one item that you paid less than half of the original quoted price for. And story of the deal-making. NOTE: "Item" excludes intangible deals--please do not submit a photo of a Lada and the story of getting your fare down to 200R.

Buster said...

p.s. glad to hear that you are safely in the arms of Mosgote.

kg said...

Sandwich counts as meal if it was on black bread. Borodinsky gets you bonus points. I crave that stuff all the time. Extra points for plavlennyi syr "Druzhba" :).
Where do you do yoga? And why are you having to surrender your passport?!
You are so lucky the Kabakov retrospective opens soon. That's gonna be awesome! I so wish I could see it. Take pictures!!!
(Also, I know no one asked me, but getting the price of anything to HALF of what it originally was is NOT an easy exercise. But may be you're a much better haggler than the average Ivan :) ).