No worries. As it happens, one of my special skills is making cookies, while my brother is adept at eating a disproportionate number of them, so the analogy, as was proven only yesterday, still holds. Meanwhile, I am wondering whether there is a genetic basis to this sort of yin-yang relationship amongst siblings.
Mastergote knows nothing about genetics, but he does like cookies, and wants them to come invade his house very much. Very very much. Gotes can't survive on kasha and butter&cheese sandwiches all their gotely lives...
7 comments:
Oh, I think I see now... Though I don't know that the Cookie Monster would want to outsource this particular task...
OMG! Did you know there is a GOAT living in Oscar the Grouch's trash can?!
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Oscar%27s_trash_can
You keep confusing goats and gotes. As the honorary gote Vadim Zakharov would say: уясните себе это пожалуйста.
Duly уяснено.
No worries. As it happens, one of my special skills is making cookies, while my brother is adept at eating a disproportionate number of them, so the analogy, as was proven only yesterday, still holds. Meanwhile, I am wondering whether there is a genetic basis to this sort of yin-yang relationship amongst siblings.
Mastergote knows nothing about genetics, but he does like cookies, and wants them to come invade his house very much. Very very much. Gotes can't survive on kasha and butter&cheese sandwiches all their gotely lives...
I wonder if VZ knows he has been secretly inducted into gotedom? And further, if he would care. Hmmm
Post a Comment